My new toy is...a Nook Color e-reader! Dave has been using his Droid phone as an e-reader, and we've been debating about what kind of device to get for me. I'm not due for a phone upgrade for another few months, and we may not want to pay for two smart phones. So we went to the Barnes and Noble in San Luis Obispo to look one more time at the Nooks. The new color Nook caught our attention this time, so that's what we bought. I am registering it and learning to use it tonight, so my blog pictures and update will have to wait until tomorrow.
My new toy, the Nook Color:
I was wrong!..thought it was either a computer or a camera..congrats on your 'Nook'..happy reading!!!
ReplyDeleteWell you'll sure have fun with that. Russ has a Nook, but not the color one and I have a Kindle. We love 'em! Will be interested to see how you like the color version.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteVery nice toy. I may get an e-reader some day, but right now I still love holding a book.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new nook. I'll be anxious to hear how you adapt to it.
ReplyDeleteJackie B