Friday, February 11, 2011

Hungry?

This is not the usual type of motorhome parked here at Pismo Coast Village RV Park.  Does this mean that his stay here is a total write-off?  Where do we sign up?

IMG_9000

IMG_9001

Since the Jelly Belly motorhome made me hungry, it's a good thing that Dave and I went for a ten mile bicycle ride Friday afternoon.  We rode from Pismo Coast Village to Oceano.  We visited the small airport there and then road through Oceano State Beach Campground.  It's a great campground with two sections, one with partial hookups and one with no hookups.  The park was quite full.  I enjoyed taking some pictures of some of the geese in the park. 

The geese were hungry, but no, they weren't eating Jelly Bellies.IMG_9006

IMG_9008

Is there more food in the street than in the grass?IMG_9013-1

This white beauty was evidently not hungry and was posing nicely.IMG_9009

8 comments:

  1. don't know if I would want to drive around in a Jelly Belly bus..interesting concept though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of the wildlife. Jelly Belly MH reminds me of the MH we parked next to in Davenport, IA last summer. It belonged to a couple of clowns -- literally -- Daisy Mae and Spangle...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Jelly Belly bus. I have to say, I admire your stamina...a 10 mile bike ride. I'd be lucky to go once around the parking lot. I have been catching up on some of your older posts and I admire your tenacity. You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like President Reagan, I love Jelly Bellies! We have an open jar of them, but I've been a very good boy most of the time and have avoided them. And will, until the scale tells me it's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw the Jelly Belly rig in Butte, MT last summer. Some friends asked him how he got the gig and he laughed and said he wasn't gonna tell cause then they'd want to get the job. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute rig. Love the picture of the goose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read an article someplace about people being able to get their vehicles decked out for companies with logo's and being paid for the advertising. I remember thinking at the time how awesome that would be for a motorhome! I'm thinking mr. and mrs. jelly belly read the article too???

    ReplyDelete