Yesterday was a day of rest after our long drive to Pismo Beach on Saturday. Well, it was a day of rest for Dave, anyway. He was glad to watch football all day. I went out on some errands to Walmart and Albertson's. The temperature here in Pismo Beach was in the 70s and it was a beautiful, sunny day. We went for a bike ride before the football marathon started. :)
Like most RVers, we don't get our local network stations on our motorhome satellite once we get a certain distance from home. During this trip we've been taking advantage of hulu TV which lets us watch network programming for free on our computer.
After making a useless trip to the Radio Shack in Arroyo Grande, (a very poorly-supplied store), we went to Best Buy in San Luis Obispo to get a cable that allows the computer to hook up with our motorhome TV. Using hulu, yesterday we watched last week's Amazing Race in anticipation of watching this week's finale using the RV park's cable. The WIFI speed is fast enough at this park so that we can use Hulu. Tonight we watched the last two episodes of Hell's Kitchen in preparation for the finale of that show this Wednesday night.
I have this on my computer. I'm going to have to look into it and see what it is all about. Thanks for the tip. I love the Learning Channel, and they don't offer it here.
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to catch up on the shows I had on the DVR while I was on the cruise, so don't tell me the winners of the Amazing Race or Hell's Kitchen! OK? :)
ReplyDeleteall is well in your little world..sunday night tv is my favorite!!!amazing race..sarah palin..brothers and sisters and desperate housewives!..yes I am weak...mindless tv!!
ReplyDelete