Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Digital Story of the Nativity

This short YouTube has been floating around Facebook.  If you haven't seen it yet, it's worth clicking on.  Thank you to both Ali  and John for posting this on Facebook.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHNNPM7pJA

Times have really changed, haven't they!

 IMG_8033

Our Nativity set, purchased at a dime store in 1979, for our first Christmas together.  We always intended to upgrade it, but now it's part of our family's Christmas tradition!

5 comments:

  1. I recieved this is an email, and sorry, but I didn't care for it. I am not saying it is wrong, just saying I didn't care for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy holidays to you and Dave...Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the digital thing was really cool!! I posted it on my facebook but didn't get any comments from it. I think people are really busy, but someone certainly wasn't to take the time to figure all that out!!

    Some of us can embrace all/or part of the digital technology that comes at us everyday and some can't. I love God, and I do think He has a sense of humor... look at all the sunny looking animals he created! I'm sure He's keeping up with the times and probably got a chuckle out of it!

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we also had seen it before, thought it was fun. And yes, the God we worship does have a sense of humor. After all, He created giraffes, articholes, penguins, and us!

    Merry Christmas, whatever your beliefs or disbeliefs, and whatever sense of humor you may or may not be blessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a shame someone hasn't read the real story in the Bible.
    The wise men didn't find Jesus until he was a toddler or child, so they could not be in the Nativity scene.

    Happy Trails, Penny, TX
    www.pennys-tuppence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete