I know that feeling too...I actually like to have everything put away on New Year's eve day..and start the new year with a clean house..and the remmants of Christmas just a memory!! by the way..love meowmomma's blog..been following her for a while now!!
"To everything there is a season," and the season of Christmas comes to its end like all others. We usually leave everything up until Jan 6, but we're already taking some stuff down now, as we have a hectic early January schedule.
My favorite Pickles cartoon is the one where he has wandered down the steps to the basement, stands there looking around, then calls out, "Does anyone know why I'm in the basement?" That reminds me of me! In fact, I use that line often, in any room I find myself in!
My husband, Dave, and I live in Vancouver, Washington. We enjoy "anytime" RVing in our Bounder motorhome. We have been married for 40 years. We have two sons, two daughters-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters, Sophie Peace and Anya Grace. My hobbies are RVing, recumbent triking, reading, crocheting, and traveling.
Remember that feeling so bad...now we don't decorate and we don't feel that anymore.
ReplyDeleteI know that feeling too...I actually like to have everything put away on New Year's eve day..and start the new year with a clean house..and the remmants of Christmas just a memory!!
ReplyDeleteby the way..love meowmomma's blog..been following her for a while now!!
"To everything there is a season," and the season of Christmas comes to its end like all others. We usually leave everything up until Jan 6, but we're already taking some stuff down now, as we have a hectic early January schedule.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Pickles cartoon is the one where he has wandered down the steps to the basement, stands there looking around, then calls out, "Does anyone know why I'm in the basement?" That reminds me of me! In fact, I use that line often, in any room I find myself in!
Very cute.. :)
ReplyDelete