Friday, September 17, 2010

Cute Cartoon

Dave and I like to do crossword puzzles, so we thought the following cartoon was especially cute.

carol (2)

We’ve had quite a bit of rain this week, so I don’t have any pictures to share, unless you want to see pictures of rain.  Oh, that’s right, I didn’t take any.  It’s been a quiet week in Lake Wobegon. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm always impressed when somebody can get those newspaper cartoons on their blog. I haven't a clue how to do that! :)

    That's not the half of it either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are with you at Lake Wobegon..are you having a great time?..we aren't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are at Lake Wobegon too!!..are you having a great time??..we sure are not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got home, Lake Wobegon ain't here! There's a lot of work for us to do in the next couple of weeks to be ready for an SKP Chapter 21 Rally. But we do like our word puzzles. I do the crosswords, Suzy prefers Jumbles. Thanks for the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wayne does the scrabble in our household doesn't matter if they are in the paper, magazine or where ever he can find them..

    ReplyDelete