An online friend of mine, Pidge, who writes a blog called The Frugal Travelers, recently posted the following picture of a shirt that she bought in Story, Indiana. I like this shirt! This could be a logo for me and for my blog.
Dave left this morning to go home to officiate his football games. The officials go out for pizza after their games, so he's all set for food tonight. Congratulations are in order for Dave because he was recently re-elected by a large majority for another two-year term as secretary-treasurer of the EFOA (Evergreen Football Officials Association) board. This position requires a big time commitment, so I didn't know whether to hope that he won or that he lost!
I don't mind spending time by myself in the motorhome as long as it's only for a couple of days. It seems very quiet here without Dave, though! He will be back tomorrow evening.
Cute logo, Carol, and it really would be great for your blog. Congrats to Dave on the re-election results. Hope you enjoy a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you can enjoy your time when Dave is gone. I too enjoy time alone but am always glad when Ron and I get back together.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Dave on his award.
love the idea!! of the t-shirt!!..enjoy the quiet!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the shirt and I think it would make a great Logo. Tell Dave congrats for us. Way to go Dave!!! Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteIf that were a picture of a motorhome, it would be perfect for the Benson Bunch, I'll have to work on something like that and make us a few tee shirts.
ReplyDeleteCarol,
ReplyDeleteI like the logo too, and it would make a good one for your blog. Hope you have had a good weekend.
Take care!
Mike & Gerri