Sometimes things happen in cyberspace that I don't understand. Yesterday I reposted the news about Tim and Kiersten because I didn't get any comments about it the day before. I thought that was strange, and I even had Dave check and see if the blog post appeared on his computer. I thought that maybe since I had published the post at 11 pm, nobody saw it.
This morning I got an email from Mike and Gerri (Happytrails) telling me that they had sent two comments, neither of which I received. At that point, I went directly to my blog and looked under comments. Sure enough, there were a whole bunch of comments waiting to be moderated. I was surprised to see that because comments usually come to my email.
I don't know what happened this time. And of all the times for it to happen, when I had such "big news" to share! I hope it doesn't happen again, but now I'll periodically check the "comments" section at the top of my blog.
Thank you all for your nice comments, and thank you for your patience when I blogged the same news again the next day! We are definitely looking forward to becoming grandparents!
I noticed you had blogged about your good news twice, but since I am a frequent user of "Senior Moments", I thought maybe you were too. :))) I am still very happy for you two. Grands are great little people. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteI must admit that I thought maybe there was an epidemic of new grandparents going around. :) Sometinmes I get the many blogs I follow confused. :(
ReplyDeleteI checked back on the first post with the BIG NEWS and my comment wasn't there so I left a second one. Then I went back to the newer post and left another comment. I figured you'd get it sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this wonderful time of waiting and anticipation Grandma and Grandpa.
Don't you just love computers and everything that goes with them!?!
ReplyDeleteI thought the news was just so great that you wanted to share it twice! I think there are people that I've told three times... they just laugh and say "Yep - so you said!" I'm glad you can share in our joy!
ReplyDelete