The weather today was absolutely fabulous! After we exercised, Dave and I drove to Battle Ground to visit the new library there. As always with libraries, I found books to borrow, including a More-With-Less cookbook that I read this afternoon. It's a Mennonite cookbook and was interesting to read, whether or not I ever try out any of the recipes. We also went to the Battle Ground Farmer's Market which was being held next to the library.
This afternoon we went to Oregon on a search for Diet Code Red soda pop. For some reason, it's not available in Washington, except at Jonathan's Fred Meyer store in Bellingham. We had good luck and found a few cases at the Target store on Glisan. It was even on sale.
Dave helped out a couple of clients today and found a quick fix for their fiscal reporting woes. Now before it gets dark he's doing some yard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment