I just came home from an appointment with Dr. Angel, the cardiologist. He gave me a thumbs up on my new baseline echocardigram. I won't need to get annual echos any longer, just on an as needed basis. I complained to him about hair loss and fatigue, so he sent me to the lab for a check on my blood count and my thyroid. I also had to get a Pro-Time lab test done on my coumadin level. He said that use of coumadin can cause hair loss. He said that I can gradually stop taking the beta-blocker Metoprolol. I'll need to monitor my blood pressure and email him if it goes up after stopping the small dose of Metoprolol that I'm on.
Tonight we are going to take Tim and Kiersten out to dinner to celebrate Tim's birthday. Tim chose Chez Jose in Portland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment