Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I had a late, long lunch with my friend Sandy today at Sweet Tomatoes. The visit was great, but now I need to go pick up a prescription at Walmart and then get the rest of the packing done for our trip to Yakima. That's one disadvantage about RV trips--we have to think ahead about food as well as clothes.

Yesterday it rained and this morning it rained some too, and also this afternoon. We haven't had rain for a while, so it was a welcome change. Dave didn't have to go to his golf marshal job this morning because they weren't busy because of the rain.

My warfarin numbers came up a little short this time, probably because I've been getting more exercise. I have to increase my pills just a little bit but I was assured by the person that helps me manage it by phone that exercise is a good thing. Rats, can't use it for an excuse to slow down. I have to get it tested again in two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Yakima! Dakota is over in eastern oregon this week for boy scout camp. Try to stay cool.
    jenny, john & dakota

    ReplyDelete