Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Chez Jose restaurant in Portland had really good food. We didn't have any trouble finding the place once we went the right direction. Driving in the rain in rush hour traffic was interesting. That's why we usually stay on our side of the river! It was fun meeting Tim and Kiersten there for dinner. I had a yummy beef taco with a side salad in place of the rice and beans. I don't think I overate or ate too unhealthy. The place was very busy and very noisy, so it was a little hard to talk. A fun experience, especially since we don't usually go to Mexican restaurants. (Dave had a hamburger and fries.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you had fun! Thanks for coming over to meet us after work. We really like eating there. Someday I'll remember the stuff that we have for you!
ReplyDelete