Another 10 miles on my bike! I've ridden more than 75 miles on my bike since the odometer was installed two months ago. Today's ride was the easiest since I don't kow when...probably about 3 or 4 years ago. Even the small inclines didn't bother me at all and I used to huff and puff up those little hills. It's been almost four months since my surgery and I feel way better than I did even a month ago. The chest discomfort that I used to feel at night has almost totally disappeared. Now if the neighbor's dog would just stop barking!
I would like to request prayers for our friend, Jeff Kasten, who was just diagnosed with two malignant stage 4 brain tumors. He has a wife, Tracey, and 3 young children. He will be travelling to Stanford for a consult on August 28 and surgery is scheduled for August 31.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sent a prayer up for you & e-mailed our friend's who know the Kasten family. I am so sorry to hear of the diagnoisis. On a happier note, I am glad you are improving every day. Sorry about the dog barking next door. We have one that barks too (St. Bernard)!
ReplyDeletejenny, john & dakota
Thanks, Jenny!
ReplyDelete