Thursday, August 20, 2009

Are you ready for another earring story? Today was six weeks after I had my ears pierced. That meant that I could take out the original earrings that I have been wearing day and night. I was looking forward to wearing one of the 3 new pairs that I had purchased at Crater Lake. First, I had trouble getting the nuts off the posts of the new ones. Then I couldn't get the old earrings out of my ears. I tried to get Dave to help me but he said his fingers were too big. So I waited until I was having coffee with my friends, Jackie and Diane, at Barnes and Noble this afternoon. Diane was able to get my old earrings out, and I was able to put one of the new pairs in. I still have to keep earrings in, even at night, for six months total. What an ordeal! But it's totally worth it, because the new earrings (emerald-colored blue) look very snazzy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the earring swap worked - I am excited to see the new pair!

    ReplyDelete