Saturday, December 22, 2012

Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas

Last night, Dave and I stood outside the Bellagio to watch the free water, music, and light show called Fountains of Bellagio.  When we were in Las Vegas 2 1/2 years ago, it was too windy for the fountains, so we had never seen the whole show.  It was fabulous, except that it was over in less than five minutes.

Our view was of Paris' Eiffel Tower while we stood outside the Bellagio:IMG_4936

The show begins:IMG_4937

IMG_4942

IMG_4943

IMG_4944

IMG_4945

IMG_4946

IMG_4950

The nights have been cold here in Las Vegas, so we dressed warmly.  We waited a half hour for the fountain show to start because there were a lot of people taking in this free show. 

8 comments:

  1. We just loved that show.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really enjoyed the fountain show too. We enjoyed Vegas. Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite shows in Las Vegas. Have a great time. So many things to see and experience there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo's!!! We always enjoy the fountains!

    There's so much free stuff to do there! Another thing that I thought of that I don't think I mentioned before was going to the top of the Stratosphere and watching all the lights come on at night. That was kind of cool to see, but you do have to pay to go up there!

    Keep taking pictures! I'm loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't those fountains great?? LOVED walking in the streets of Paris too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, your header photo is funny! Did you guys get to the Miss Universe contest which was just held there in Vegas? The fountain pictures got me to thinking about swimsuits, and then, the Miss Universe contest...funny how minds can wander, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Russ you better get a rein on your wandering mind...haha!! I do love that header photo - very funny! Wish we were there, haven't been to Vegas in quite a few years. Hope you and Dave are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete