A year ago today Dave's brother passed away. He was only 58 and had suffered from cancer for five years. We're all missing him today.
I'm listening to Christmas carols on iTunes, which soothe my soul. My friend, Diane, gave me a set of 4 Ansel Adams Sounds of Christmas CDs. I transferred them all to iTunes so that I can listen to them on it and on my iPod. The set contains many good arrangments of familiar carols.
Tomorrow we will celebrate Christmas with Tim and Kiersten. I finally decided on a menu--lasagna, caesar salad, breadsticks, and for dessert, Tim's request (and Dave's!) pumpkin pie. I made an extra pie for Tim to take home and an extra pie for Dave to eat in the RV.
On Christmas day Dave and I are taking off for Yachats, Oregon. We have reservations for three days at a park right on the beach (Sea Perch RV Park). Then we'll head somewhere else for a few days.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment