Sunday, December 13, 2009

This has been an interesting weekend. I'm still feeling poorly with symptoms of fatigue, achiness, stomach problems, and a bit of dizziness. But it's not an overwhelming, need to stay in bed type of illness. I keep trying to push through but I've been having to go back to bed after breakfast and rest for a couple more hours. Then I feel a bit better.

Yesterday we drove to Tim and Kiersten's house in Tigard to lend them an air mattress. Since we were down that way, Dave wanted to go to Fry's to get backup software for Windows 7. He suggested that I look at laptops because mine is five or more years old and I've been complaining that it is very slow. I found one I liked, a HP Pavilion, so we bought it. Dave has been loading it with all my "stuff". I am trying to get used to using Windows 7 which is quite a bit different than the XP system I had before. So far, so good, but I would never be able to do all this without Dave's assistance. This computer is MUCH faster than my old Compaq and I am liking that part!

One of these days I will get at doing my Christmas letter and cards. I had intended to do them yesterday, but our excursion to Fry's took longer than I expected. Today I didn't feel well most of the day and we ended up cancelling our home church tonight. Instead, Dave and I listened to an excellent podcast from White Horse Inn. It was titled "Is Living Like Jesus Enough?" and featured Dr. Michael Wittmer. http://www.whitehorseinn.org (Look under Listen Now).

No comments:

Post a Comment