The last two days have been gorgeous with temperatures in the low 70s, sunshine, and not too much wind. Dave and I went for a bike ride each day and it felt so good to be outside soaking up Vitamin D. This was the first bike ride we've been able to go on since we got home from our trip to Wenatchee.
For seven days, I didn't do much because I came down with a bad cold. All I was able to do was sleep, sleep, sleep. But now I'm feeling much better, just in time for the sunshine. Beginning on Saturday we're supposed to get some more rain, but at least we've had a dose of sun!
Because of my cold, I had to miss the big WHL hockey game between the Portland Winterhawks and the Kootenay Ice. But Dave was able to attend, and was able to sell my ticket to a scalper. Alas, the Winterhawks lost, so their championship season came to an end.
I took a few pictures of some of the flowers in our yard. What a difference a bit of sun makes!
love the smell of lilac!!!..one of my favorites!!
ReplyDeleteCarol, glad to hear you are felling better!!! I particularly like your Lilac photo, very pretty. Ours Lilacs are just now coming out here at home and in our immediate area. So nice to see the spring flowers.
ReplyDeleteJohn
relaxedrush.blogspot.com
The flowers are beautiful. Glad you are feeling much better -- nothing like a little sunshine to perk things up!
ReplyDeleteCarol,
ReplyDeleteSunshine certainly makes a big difference! Love the pictures of your flowers and yard. Now, get in the motorhome and go enjoy the sunshine with Dave!
Glad you are feeling better! Colds aren't necessarily dangerous, but they can make you feel like a pile of poop!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better Carol. I used to NEVER get sick and I don't like the reversal one bit!! Yes, it has been lovely weather here in the beautiful Pacific NW. Wish it would last longer than a few days at a time!! Love your lilac bush... gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers. Glad you got over your cold and was able to go for a bike ride.
ReplyDelete