Parked at home in our back yard
Yes, we made it home safely! We ran into more and more rain as we went west on I-84. It's cold and rainy here in Vancouver, Washington tonight. After unloading the motorhome and going for a quick dinner run to Panda Express, we watched the remaining two episodes of Amazing Race which were waiting for us on our Tivo at home. Rats, the cowboys came in second. :-(
A view of our back yard before it started raining again.
Our drive today took about five hours and I was able to take a few pictures of the scenic Columbia River gorge along I-84 westbound.
As we we went further west on I-84, we got back into the area of evergreen trees. I missed these trees while we were in Utah and Arizona!
A final view of the Columbia River and the evergreen trees.
Be sure to read Dave's summary of our trip! Click here to read it.
WELCOME HOME!!! It's only right that it was rainy and cold when you drove into Vancouver. It just wouldn't be home otherwise. Give Dave a pat on the back from Jackie for delivering you back safely. And thanks for the very interesting coverage of your trip. I feel like I went with you.
ReplyDeleteJackie B.
Glad you made it home safely!! What a beautiful place to return to...love that backyard.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for taking us along with you on your trip. You showed us so many exciting things and my "to see" list has grown.
Now relax and enjoy being home for awhile. :)
Mike & Gerri
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com
Welcome home! Although we rode with you only a couple of weeks, it was a very enjoyable ride. Now that you are home, will you continue to post, telling us about the fun adventures you have in BC? Your stories are told well, and your pictures breathe even more life into your tales.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! It was a lot of fun to join you as you traveled in some areas we would like to go to and to some areas we have been.
ReplyDeleteI too, wonder if you will keep up your blog with what's happening on the home front. Also, when do you next plan to hit the road.
We are here at Ft. Lewis till Monday morning when we leave for Portland for the Rose Festival. We will be there for three weeks.