Thursday, February 18, 2010

Newspaper Crossword Puzzle

The delivery of our newspaper has been getting worse, so we decided to cancel the delivery service and receive the newspaper online.  We've been trying the free e-edition for the past 10 days.  It's sad not to have a hard copy of the newspaper to read during breakfast, but I was getting tired of having to call the office to tell them we didn't get our paper that day. 

Now we can read the newspaper even when we are traveling.  It takes longer to read, though, because we have to click on each and every article that we want to read.  One advantage of the online edition, though, is that I have resumed doing the crossword puzzle.  I didn't like doing it on newsprint and now I can print it out each day and it just fits on a piece of typing paper.  It's a pleasure to do the puzzle each day!  Here's today's puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment