Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ferry Boat

Today's journey was to visit Jonathan in Bellingham.  We took the ferry across San Juan de Fuca strait from Port Townsend to Keystone on Whidbey Island.  From there we drove to Bellingham.  It was very windy again today and we pulled in our bedroom slide while we were gone.  When we returned eight hours later, we put the slide back out and the satellite dish back up, but now, a couple of hours later, the wind is fierce again and the slide and satellite are both put away again.  We can function okay with the bedroom slide in, it just blocks off some of our drawers and we have to climb over the bed to get to the shower.  The funny thing is that that the ferry boat didn't rock much at all.  I guess it's big enough to handle the wind.  I forgot to take my camera, so here's a picture of the ferry boat that I took from the RV park a year ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment