Our trip home from Port Townsend was uneventful. We pulled into Vancouver around 3:45 pm. We usually go to the Fred Meyer store to unhook the car and to get gas for the motorhome. As soon as Dave unhooks the car, I usually go on the following three errands. First, to the car wash because the car is always filthy after being towed. We were so happy when they built a Kaady Car Wash only a few miles from our house.
Once the car is clean, I head to the post office to pick up our held mail.
Finally, I visit the library to pick up all the books that have been held for me during our trip.
I have to go to the grocery store, too, but that can wait until tomorrow.
I'm glad you made it back safely! Those errands look familiar :)
ReplyDeleteCarol,
ReplyDeleteI like the way you illustrated each of your 3 dutiful stops: car wash, post office, library.
We love pictures!
I hope Dave is completely well from the dizziness.
Jackie B.