It's off on another summer jaunt we go. This time we are going to the Oregon Coast, specifically Nehalem Bay State Park, which is located south of Cannon Beach and north of Tillamook. Dave and I are looking forward to meeting up with our Canadian blogger friends, Sue and Doug. Then it's on to Astoria for a few days with our friends, the Freemans.
Earlier in July, I took a couple of photos of some of our backyard flowers.
On Sunday, Dave and I went on an outing to Battle Ground Lake State Park, northeast of the growing city of Battle Ground, Washington. It was a warm day, and we were looking for a shady place to take a walk. We have a Discover Pass, so we didn't have to pay the $10/day fee that Washington now charges for the day use areas at its state parks.
Today we met son, Tim, and daughter-in-law, Kiersten, for lunch at Buffalo Gap in Portland. Time for a few photos of our granddaughters!
If the cell signal is good at Nehalem Bay State Park, I'll post a blog or two from there!
not very often that one can say "see you tomorrow"!
ReplyDeletethe girls are growing up so fast!!
I hope you all have lots of fun and post a lot of photos. Maybe next year...
ReplyDeleteSophie and Anya are just adorable. Hope you had a fun visit.
I think its great that you will be meeting up with Sue and Doug, I enjoy reading their blog. Your granddaughters are adorable.
ReplyDeleteCarol,
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Sophie and Anya are beautiful little girls, and that pic of Tim and Kiersten is lovely. Tim is the thinker and K. is the contented, gentle mom.
Have a nice weekend.
Jackie B.
We loved Nehalem Bay State Park. We got a great Verizon signal there.
ReplyDeleteHave fun meeting up with new friends.
Have a great trip, the Oregon coast is still on our list.
ReplyDelete