Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This morning I had to wake up early and go to dependency court for a review hearing for my CASA case. Each case is reviewed every six months and oftener if needed. It turned out that neither parent showed up, and the social worker wasn't there because she's on vacation out of the country. So it was just the judge, the assistant attorney general who represents the state, the court-appointed attorneys for each parent, and me. For once my case was heard early and I was done with the whole thing by 9:50 am. That's a new record. Sometimes I have to sit there all day waiting for my case to be heard.

After I got home from court, Dave and I decided to go for an early lunch at Olive Garden. We like their soup, salad, and breadstick lunch special. Well, Dave doesn't like the salad, but I do.

Now Dave is out on top of the motorhome trying to install the dual LNB on the satellite dish so that it will work with our Tivo. Yes, life is tough while camping. Tivo, washer-dryer, convection oven, etc--all the comforts of home. We still need to get the bedroom air conditioner swapped for a heat pump/air conditioner. That is being ordered from the factory and will need to be installed as warranty work which we hope to get done in Troutdale, OR.

No comments:

Post a Comment