Today we are in sunny, Grass Valley, California. We were able to check into our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express, when we arrived in town around noon. We had lunch at Cousin Jack's Pasties. I have always wanted to taste a Cornish pasty (pastie?). I had an 8-oz "Jenny size" beef pasty. I thought it was a bit dry and had more potatoes than meat. Dave had a banger sausage in a bun. I'm glad I finally was able to order a pasty but I wouldn't rush right back.
After lunch we headed to DeMartini RV Sales. The man that we need to see won't be there until tomorrow, but we were able to see the Bounder 35E and sit in it and check it out. So far, so good. The motorhome was in the service bay as they appear to be fixing a few minor things and we hope that it will be ready for purchase tomorrow. We also need to test drive it. If it's not ready tomorrow we'll have to stay one more night in a hotel.
Now we're back in the hotel and Dave is watching the 49ers game. Around 5:30 we are heading to Auburn, CA, to have dinner with Pam and the girls (Dave's brother, Terry's family).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment