Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's dark and dreary and raining today. It looks like it will be an all day rain. It is making me sleepy!

This morning we were too efficient. We went back to the DMV after receiving the title to our new motorhome on Monday. But today we learned that Olympia is still doing its search on the VIN number in order to make sure that all is well and that it's not a stolen vehicle. That search will take three weeks or so and we have to wait until then to go back to DMV to get our Washington title.

After that errand, we went to the Vancouver VA Clinic so Dave could get his flu shot. I got my flu shot (for seasonal flu) two weeks ago at Kaiser. Neither place has the H1N1 flut shots available yet and I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to get that one. This morning I read in the paper that they are running out of the seasonal flu vaccine.

Our final errand was to Camping World. We went to the newest store which is located at Olinger RV, east on I-84. It's closer than the store in Wilsonville. We bought vent covers for our three vents, a side window visor for the driver's side, and some small stuff including an indoor-outdoor thermometer.

No comments:

Post a Comment