How sweet it is to have a great birthday like that! Hope you're enjoying your time there in the sunshine. I know you've got more of it than we do, for sure! Yesterday was wonderful, today it's back to being overcast and cold.
My husband, Dave, and I live in Vancouver, Washington. We enjoy "anytime" RVing in our Bounder motorhome. We have been married for 40 years. We have two sons, two daughters-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters, Sophie Peace and Anya Grace. My hobbies are RVing, recumbent triking, reading, crocheting, and traveling.
I have never heard of chocolate sunflower seeds. They sound delicious though.
ReplyDeleteAnya is one cutie of a girl. Glad you will be with her shortly.
Happy birthday Anya!! What a little cutie she is. I can bet you will be glad to see both your little grandgirls.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet it is to have a great birthday like that! Hope you're enjoying your time there in the sunshine. I know you've got more of it than we do, for sure! Yesterday was wonderful, today it's back to being overcast and cold.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie:) Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete