Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shoes in a Blog

Today I would like to tell  you about a new blog that I've been following.  A young friend of ours who lives and works in Washington D.C. has started a new blog called A Reason to Put on My Shoes.  He writes his blog each week from the perspective of his shoes.  Take a look at his blog when you have a chance.  I think you will enjoy his sense of humor and his style of writing.  He calls himself "Quite the Guy", so I won't reveal his true identity.  He is, indeed, quite a guy!

Quite the Guy Quite the Guy 1

3 comments:

  1. I always like to find another blog worthy of reading ..thanks for sharing the link..I will go and check it out!..
    have a great day, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! I've been meaning to email you about my blog to see if you wanted to follow it, but you beat me to the punch. Thanks for promoting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol, I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete