Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is Here

We had to leave Champoeg yesterday, boo hoo!  Duty calls, though.  Last night we went to a seminar sponsored by Christ Our Redeemer Chuch entitled "Building Biblical Relationships".  This morning Dave had to be at the youth flag football games and tonight he is refereeing a semi-pro game between the Vancouver Vipers and the Portland Monarchs at Kiggins Bowl.  In the midst of all the football, our neighbors decided to cut down a big tree in their front yard and needed to borrow Dave's chain saw. 

I went for a 7.5 mile bike ride around our neighborhood.  It was short-sleeve weather but a bit breezy while I was riding.  This is the first time that I've ridden in our neighborhood since last fall.  It was great to be out and about.  Many people were working in the yards or playing with their kids.  Spring is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment