North Jetty, Cape Disappointment State Park, Washington
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
2014 Review in Pictures
Okay, even though I don’t usually like “year in review” news stories, I couldn’t resist the latest blogging trend of putting a review of the year using pictures. Thank you, Merikay and Craig , for starting this trend. Here goes:
My husband, Dave, and I live in Vancouver, Washington. We enjoy "anytime" RVing in our Bounder motorhome. We have been married for 40 years. We have two sons, two daughters-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters, Sophie Peace and Anya Grace. My hobbies are RVing, recumbent triking, reading, crocheting, and traveling.
Happy new year to the two of you!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures - Happy New Year to you and Dave.
ReplyDeleteI didn't start it, but I do enjoy seeing what others post. Gives me ideas of what to aim for in 2015. Have a good one!
ReplyDeleteOne gorgeous year. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThat is my kind of review:)
ReplyDelete