North Jetty, Cape Disappointment State Park, Washington
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Spring
I know that a couple of days of mild weather doesn't mean that it's spring, but I can't help but be optomistic. Here are a couple of pictures from our front yard.
When you see those little hints from nature that spring will be here soon....you just can't help but get excited! Can't get here too soon for me this year.
My husband, Dave, and I live in Vancouver, Washington. We enjoy "anytime" RVing in our Bounder motorhome. We have been married for 40 years. We have two sons, two daughters-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters, Sophie Peace and Anya Grace. My hobbies are RVing, recumbent triking, reading, crocheting, and traveling.
When you see those little hints from nature that spring will be here soon....you just can't help but get excited! Can't get here too soon for me this year.
ReplyDelete