We had our house heat pump fixed today because it kept blowing fuses. Turns out a couple of wires were bad. The repairman cut them shorter and said that the heat pump ought to be good for another five years. That was excellent news!
I had lunch with my friend, Cindi, at Sweet Tomatoes. It seems like a healthy place to eat until you realize how much food there is to choose from. It's easy to over-eat there. Cindi is a hard-working, dedicated special ed teacher of autistic children. She doesn't have much free time to sit over a long lunch, so it's really fun to occasionally get caught up with her. I am able to meet with Jackie and Diane weekly, and sometimes we take for granted how good it is to be able to regularly spend that much time with each other. I also meet with my good friend, Sandy, every week, and that time together is such a blessing in my life. I don't have a lot of friends, but these friends are good, faithful friends, and I am thankful for each of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Tomatoes is just like Souplantation where we have eaten recently. You SURE CAN over eat if you aren't careful. I do enjoy all of the fresh salad veggies and try to load up on those...and skip the muffins or bread. Sometimes I can, and sometimes I can't. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting, Margie. Glad to have you as a new follower! My blog pales in comparison with both of yours, but it's fun to share our thoughts via the web. Oh, and Margie, blather away! ;)
ReplyDelete