Today was a fun day. Dave had to go to Tigard, OR, to help Tim and Kiersten install molding in their master bedroom. So I decided to go for a bike ride. I put the Dahon fold-up bike in the car and first drove to Sports Authority to buy new biking gloves and some new biking shorts. Then I drove to Gresham, OR, and rode east on the Springwater Corridor Bike Trail. I rode for about 45 minutes. After the bike ride, when I got near the I-84 West and I-205 North interchange, I saw a sign that there was an accident on I-205 near the airport. So I changed lanes and stayed on I-84 through Portland and took the I-5 home. I decided to stop and ride the Vancouver waterfront bike path along the Columbia River. I rode that path for another 45 minutes. Now I'm home again and Dave has still not returned from Tigard.
The only bummer was that I found out that I missed a CASA wraparound meeting this morning. Of course, I didn't know about the meeting, so I couldn't have gone to it. Luckily someone called me afterwards to tell me what happened at the meeting. Not being informed about meetings happends oftener than you would think. Like I said, it's a bummer.
New washer working well. I'm glad we bought it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so adventurous! It sounds like a celebration of life, and I can understand why.
ReplyDeleteJackie B.