Monday, September 28, 2009

I enjoyed the Renewing Your Mind conference this weekend. It was very uplifting, with much food for thought. I enjoyed the Hyatt Regency Hotel which was a wonderful place to attend a conference. We were within a block or two of many fine restaurants and shops, even a second floor IMAX theater and bowling alley, all accessible by sky bridges. I enjoyed the company of the Harwoods, especially since Dave had to stay home to work some football games. We ate at P.F. Chang's one evening which was the first time I had been there.

The only problem with the trip is that on the way home I got off I-5 to stop at an outlet RV sales place near Chehalis. On the way back to the freeway, I looked at an RV park. I had to back into a driveway going downhill in order to turn the car around. While manuevering, I hit a post that was there. At first I thought the damage to the passenger side of the car was minimal, but now we see that the car will need some major body work. We haven't gotten estimates yet, but it will probably cost well over $1,000, especially if they have to paint the car. Ouch! That makes it a very expensive conference!

1 comment:

  1. That car accident doesn't sound like fun! I'm glad you have the resources to fix it and no one was hurt! I'm glad the conference was good too :)

    ReplyDelete