Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Flower Child

Happy birthday to me today!  A few days ago, I bought a new camera, a Canon Power Shot SX500.  On Saturday, I took the new camera and went for a walk around our neighborhood.  Don't you love April flowers?

IMG_0220

IMG_0150

IMG_0171

IMG_0126

IMG_0222

IMG_0217

IMG_0125

Mount Hood in the distance.IMG_0170

IMG_0213

IMG_0144

IMG_0166

IMG_0137

A visit to the duck pond at Columbia Tech Center. IMG_0194

IMG_0189

IMG_0199

This week, Dave and I are visiting Newport, Oregon for a few days.  We are staying at the Port of Newport RV Park on the south side of Yaquina Bay.  Here's the view of the bridge from the RV park.  I'll post a more detailed report in a few days. IMG_0306

8 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday to you Carol.

    Looks like beauty is blooming all over your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Carol. You've got some good looking photos there with your new camera! Love those ducks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the same camera I just picked out for my BIL. He wanted help finding a camera and it was on sale at Costco and looked to be everything he would need. You got some great pictures with it already and I'm sure you will enjoy it. Have fun in Newport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like I said on facebook, happy birthday to you!
    enjoy your stay in Newport and it sure looks like you are doing just fine with the new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. We know that bridge very well -- it's graceful yet sturdy. Your new camera seems to take good pictures, but it's really the photographer behind the camera that takes good pictures. The camera just records what you point it at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday. Love the picture of the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete